advanced effects and features
anything from logo insertion to complex branding with templated information and animated video plates
use the template editor to build complex visual scenes and let users alter only specified parts
add multiple complex visual scenes to the automation schedule or run them manually
Integrated Add-On for Cinegy Air Real-Time CG & Branding
In today’s broadcast environment Character Generators (CG) are an important part of communicating messaging and branding to a television audience. Whether it is a simple piece of crawling text or a complex animation with dynamic content, these tools are essential for modern television broadcast. Cinegy Title is the new software-based CG and branding option available for extending Cinegy Air.
Cinegy Title allows the addition of multiple layers of automation controlled, template based titles, logos, animated graphics, and more. From simple ticker tapes and lower thirds to multi-layer character animations, Cinegy Title includes a whole range of advanced effects and features. This module addresses simple requirements such as logo insertion right through to complex branding with templated information and animated video plates.
With broadcast automation controlled scheduled playout, sequences are often changed or modified right up to the last minute, or even during playout. With Cinegy Title you can make changes on the fly. Simply turn items off (pure pass thru), turn parts on/off (e.g. logo), or invoke certain templates, plates or other titles manually independent of the automation schedule.
Use the Cinegy Title editor to build complex visual scenes, harnessing the full power of the Cinegy Title engine. Allow users to alter specified elements in a pre-created template using the simple and intuitive template viewer – letting production staff easily utilize the work of the graphical design team.
The Cinegy Title template builder and title designer allows you to build creative templates offline with all the effects and features required to make professional templates quickly and easily:
- Add basic effects to text, such as a shadow, border, glow or bevel, change the color and transparency.
- Control the way text appears, change the position, rotation, color or size or add effects such as typewriter, flash, alpha.
- Add stationary, crawling or rolling text, with either static or templated content.
- Apply an automatic size control effect to text for neat appearance as content changes.
- Insert logos, pictures or animations with a range of supported formats.
- Create text variables which can be changed just before playout.
- Items can be played once, run on a loop, or ping pong from left to right.
- Add up to six layers for complex compositions involving multiple objects.
- Create masks and dynamically occlude text and video.
- Use a simple macro language to automate metadata display direct from the playlist.
- Simple logo insertion or animated logo insertion
- Simple marquee with templated information
- Program announcements (e.g. now and next) or coming up notifications
- Lower thirds for name captions for talking heads
- Artist captions for music videos
- Breaking news or similar ‘flash’ item inserts
- Stay tuned messages (e.g. advertising the next item or a new season of a television show) with pre-rendered animated effects
Supported TV formats:
- Ultra High Definition up to 60fps
- High Definition 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Standard Definition PAL and NTSC
Recommended codec for real-time animation:
- Cinegy Daniel2
Supported SDI I/O boards for fill & key output:
Refer to the system recommendations for the information about SDI boards with key and fill output support.
You can learn more about Cinegy Title here: